I’m always itching to create different looks but I hardly ever have the time. Which is why my blog lacks more posts like these. If you ladies want to see more posts with how I do my makeup or want to see me create something please leave a comment! This look was created with a natural lip in mind but I decided to change things up a bit 🤔 keep reading if you want to know what is REALLY on my lips 🙈
- Moisturizer – Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink Of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
- Primer – Benefit The POREfessional
- Foundation – Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation ✨ current favorite!!
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Setting powder – Besame Cosmetics Brightening Setting Face Powder in Vanilla
- Bronzer – Tarte Park Ave Princess
- Blush – L’Oréal True Match in Baby Blossom
- Highlight – Carli Bybel Palette (you can find it on bhcosmetics.com!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in TAUPE
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Blonde
- Any brand clear brow gel to set it!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario all over the eyes using the shades: Muse & NYC
- Mascara – L’Oréal Telescopic in Carbon Black
- I used a lipstick base first which was Urban Decay (once I figure out the name I’ll post it here) on top of that I applied a loose mineral eye shadow from Mica Beauty cosmetics 🙈
That’s how I achieved this look, ladies! I hope you enjoyed