I’m not gonna lie… I don’t switch up this area often I just use the basics. There’s so many products and methods associated with skin and body care. I’m pretty simple and while it’s not much this is what I use on a daily/weekly basis!
• Every morning & night I wash my face with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser ($8.49) love the way this face wash lathers and doesn’t over dry your skin. This is infused with antioxidant white tea and vitamin E. It boosts the overall appearance of your face (evenness, radiance & softness.) I will say after using this for a few weeks now the redness I typically get on my face has drastically lessened.
• When you walk into the drugstore there are tons of makeup remover wipes. My favorite are the Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes ($5.99) I only use 1-2 wipes and I can remove everything on my face, including mascara. They are so gentle and don’t burn your eye area. They are made with no dyes or harsh chemicles. Love them!
• This is a sample size of the EAU THERMALE Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover ($12-32) I like to use this once I’ve removed my makeup with the wipes and after I wash my face. It takes off anything left over and it smells amazing! It feels soft on the skin also and leaves it feeling hydrated.
• I picked this up from Harmons when I was looking for a new body lotion. I prefer body butters and thicker lotions and this one is perfect. The Alba Botanica Hawaiian, Kukui Nut Body Cream ($9.29) smells SO good. I love the formula of this and it’s made with 100% vegetarian ingredients.
• This is the skin care duo you need! TULA Hydrating Day & Night Cream ($54) And TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask ($54) both have no phthalates, parabens, mineral oil or any other of the “bad stuff” for your skin. They both contain 1 probiotic strain which will boost collagen production & reduce redness and dryness. The mask goes on and dries very quickly. You’ll know it’s time to wash it off because your face will start to feel stiff! I use this once a week. I finish off my nighttime routine with the cream which is luxurious and your skin feels hydrated the next morning.